Friday, September 7, 2007

A busy end to a busy week!

Today was picture day at our homeschool co-op. Before we left this morning, I took some pictures of the girls dressed up.

Jayda and Kairi. Nice tattoo, Jayda.



The girls, at first I couldn't get them to stand close to each other.



Don't touch me!


Naomi really wanted to be in a bad mood!



Don't know what the weird thing on her face is, but I couldn't resist this picture!



Here are some pictures of the girls at our homeschool co-op.





After co-op, Jayda and I went to the Bounce Barn. An indoor place with a bunch of those blow up bouncy, slidy things. Naomi went over to one of her friend's house.










Finally, as if Mom isn't tired enough, on to Grandma's for horseback riding. For those of you who don't know, Jayda loves horses (so does Grandma).



Talking Cocoa into riding after only being out on the pasture for a few hours.


Isn't she cute?


And here the battery on my camera died. So I'll post some pictures next week of her actually riding!

No comments: